Canada post service changes due to COVID-19 outbreaks
The Canada post parcel delivery is running normal with implementing "a Knock, Drop and Go approach" at this moment. Their service may be changed under this challenging time, please refer to Canada post website for more details and newest updates before ordering. Thank you for your understanding in advance.
General order information
- All item numbers, prices, availability are valid only for orders through UTSUWA-NO-YAKATA Canada Online shop. - The prices listed are in Canadian Dollars and may change without notice. - All photos, measurements, and information provided are intended to represent actual product likeness to our best ability. - We usually ship orders within 2-3 business day (no weekend/stat holiday ship out, orders received after Friday noon may be shipped on next Monday). It should arrive within 3-10 business days (within Canada) from the receipt of your order. We cannot guarantee that all orders will be shipped within 2-3 days during the high volume season. - Once your order has been shipped, you are not able to cancel your order. - Placing order indicates your acceptance of our Return policy. - All sale items are FINAL, no exchange and no return.
- Returning customers may benefit from creating an account with us which allows you to shop faster, keep address book, track the status of your current orders and review your previous orders. - Checkout as guest option is also available.
- Orders are shipped via Canada Post from our distribution department in Richmond BC. - The shipping fee will be estimated by your total ordered weight and size through Canada Post calculator. - You may choose a shipping type include; Xpresspost and Expedited parcel according to your destination. Expedited parcel is the most standard service with cost effective and guaranteed delivery with tracking. Canada post tracking notification email will let you track your parcel timely! - Sorry, no shipping to outside of Canada.
- We accept Visa, Master card and PayPal. - The orders will only be accepted on receipt of cleared funds.
- Sales tax will be added according to the Province.